To place an order:
- Contact Peter to ask for more details or a quotation based on your chosen options (delivery, materials, pickups, freight costs etc). A provisional estimate of delivery date will be sent to you with a pricing that will be valid for 28 days.
- To place a firm order based on a pricing you have been sent: print a copy of the order form and mail or fax it with payment quoting your pricing number
- Payment methods: Payment options are shown on the order form
Payment terms: To place an order, an upfront deposit of 25% of the total instrument price is required. Final payment is due within seven days of notification of completion of the instrument. 10% discount is given for full advance payment.
- Taxes: All orders for delivery in Australia are subject to GST at 10%. GST is not charged on instruments sent to customers outside Australia.
- Orders delivered outside Australia may occasionally be subject to import duty applied by the taxation authorities in the country of delivery. Enquire with your local postal or customs service for details.
- Collection and freight: Collection is from Peter Daffy Stringed Instruments, Camperdown, Victoria, Australia. Delivery can be arranged worldwide, at extra charges. Please enquire for freight costs for your chosen instruments.
- Terms and Conditions: All orders and instruments supplied are supplied subject to the standard terms of business of Peter Daffy Stringed Instruments. By placing an order you accept these terms and conditions.
Peter Daffy Stringed Instruments is a registered Australian business ABN 34 773 548 180
Any enquiries you may have Peter will be be happy to answer by email: daffyguitars [at] gmail [dot] com